英语求职面试常见问题
想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。以下是小编为大家带来的英语求职面试常见问题,欢迎大家参考。
面试常见英语问答1
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,
responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization
could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。
我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years.
To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting
and provide software support.
(我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,
我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
面试常见英语问答2
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position.
If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job.
/ I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience
to this position.
(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
面试常见英语问答3
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should
qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and
I know I can handle it well.
(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?
(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.
(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.
(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.
(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds)
(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares
for his family and friends.
(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)